In the Western world, the body and mind are typically perceived as two separate entities. The body is solid, made from physical matter, while the mind is intangible and non-physical.”

Master Mingtong Gu
Master Mingtong Gu

Chinese tradition takes a very different view of the situation, with a holistic paradigm of mind-body-heart as inseparable energy systems. There is an invisible, yet measurable, energy field connecting your mind-body-heart and all life!

Recently, modern science has been discovering the same secrets that Chinese healing traditions have known for thousands of years! For example, physicists have shown that only 4% of the energy in our universe has a physical form. The other 96% is formless and invisible.

Just like the universe, your physical body is only one small manifestation of your energy.

Master Mingtong Gu

As a child growing up in China during the Cultural Revolution, Master Gu, our most resent guest on Life Mastery Radio, endured hunger, poverty, and a long separation from his birth family. Despite these incredible hardships, he became the first from his village to attend college.

Master Gu discovered the treasures of his own culture through the spiritual iconography of Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, and Western mystic traditions while practicing yoga, Tantric Buddhism, and qigong.

Because Qigong cultivates your mind-body-heart and allows you to experience the true nature of all phenomena – including your body – as pure energy, this practice reconnects you with the universal oneness of yourself, others, and nature.”

Master Mingtong Gu
Master Mingtong Gu

Master Gu has created the Pure Qi Online series—a collection of courses which translate the ancient teachings of Wisdom Healing Qigong™ for contemporary times. He is also the founder of the Chi Center and the Center for Wisdom Healing Qigong, a beautiful 79-acre resort located 20 minutes south of Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Master Gu talked about Wisdom Healing Qigong on the show and offered FIVE STEPS to HEAL ILLNESS and INJURY, ENHANCE WELL-BEING, and ENJOY RADIANT HEALTH:

1. Movement to Create Mind-Body Connection

Slow movements allow for relaxation as well as an energetic flow. Deep movements allow the opening of energy channels as well as release of pain, blockages and stress.

2. Sound Healing for Emotional Clearing and Well-being

By chanting certain sounds, such as the “Haola” you can mobilize the movement and absorption of chi.

3. Meditation and Visualization to Calm Your Mind and Reduce Stress

You can access the power of your mind through visualization and meditation, which access different parts of the brain’s functions beyond linear thinking.

4. Connecting Energy for Holistic Mind-Body-Heart Function

Everything in life is based on energy. And so, we practice establishing your mind-heart-body energy connection so that these systems work together to experience a deeper wholeness, in the process releasing tension and stress from organs and muscles, thoughts and emotions.

5. Experience Oneness in Everyday Life

The profound sense of oneness with the universe and all life that you experience after consistent practice can be life-changing.

All you need to do is begin, re-empowering yourself and
reconnecting with the healing energy of life. For more information and guidance on your journey, visit

Share Button